Hover over image to zoom
or click to view full size
All MetSpec shields feature a unique double louvered profile design which gives better protection, keeping the interior drier and cleaner for longer. The second key element is the use of black surfaces to remove reflected solar radiation influxes away from the sensor tips.
No matter how careful you have been in your choice of sensors, the choice of a high specification shield is vital.
This will help to ensure that you maintain measurement accuracy and protect your sensors from blowing precipitation, insect life and debris. Because these factors can seriously impact on the performance of even the most expensive and accurate sensors.
RAD 06, 10 & 14 plate Shields
- Small, compact and rugged
- Double louvred high impact U.V stable polycarbonate plastic louver plates
- Matt black undersides to reduce solar radiation influxes
- Gloss white aluminium arm featuring ‘Surtec 650’ pre-treatment
- Durable white polyester powder coating
- Stainless steel ‘V’ bolt, and securing nuts to fit a pole of between 25 – 51 mm in diameter.
- Fits onto both horizontal and vertical structures
- Fully RoHS compliant in conjunction with sensors